Peter Oscody,  my friend a Gov. formerly of Fairfield IA. He in 2000 or so moved to Florida with his family. I knew he also had a sister in FF. who I believe has since moved as well. He was formerly  the mgr. of Quasetor Co  in FF. & now later its sister company or successor Co. in Florida as well. A Hungarian firm. he is Hungarian as well, & a good friend I would like to contact him now either by email or telephone or snail mail.  Thanks for any assistance in his location. I can be emailed directly  at  .... [EMAIL PROTECTED]