true, but opponents of Obama Care will argue that Wickard v. Filburn
demonstrates a subtle difference: i.e. prohibiting a person from growing crops
vs telling somebody they must buy something....which is not an enumerated
power.  Definitely, there's a gray area and a slippery slope; but I predict -
there's sufficient Libertarian opposition among the Court members to draw the
line on forcing somebody to buy goods....(in general).  Of course,
encomonically speaking, certain activities ultimately amount to the same thing,
since taxing people then allocating the $ for discretionary purposes ultimately
boils down to forcing the people to "buy" the goods...(perhaps against their
indivicual wills).
http://www.museumsyndicate.com/images/4/34497.jpg