____________________________________
 From: i...@nationalteapartyalert.com
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 3/19/2012  8:53:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Rally Against ObamaCare

.
Please read this special message from  Americans for Prosperity.
.

(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/8152434:11471254828:m:4:252064666:A06C9F6F9377657C95EBE390513AD168:r)

Dear Freedom Fighter,
Later on this month, the U.S. Supreme Court  will consider the
constitutionality of several parts of the  President's wildly unpopular health
care
package. While the  President and his allies managed to force this health care
package on the American people two years ago, now we have a  chance to get
it overturned _with  your help_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/8152435:11471254828:m:4:252064666:A06C9F6F9377657C95EBE390513AD168:r)
 .

(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/8152435:11471254828:m:4:252064666:A06C9F6F9377657C95EBE390513AD168:r)
 Americans for Prosperity has been a  leader on
the issue of healthcare reform since 2008. We're  working to show how the
individual mandate is  unconstitutional, and we believe the entire health
care law  must be struck down.
That's why we're making sure all of Washington  knows we oppose the
unconstitutional affront to our health  care freedoms. On March 27, we're going
_hold  a rally opposing the health care bill_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/8152436:11471254828:m:4:252064666:A06C9F6F9377657C95EBE390513AD168:r)
 ,
and present the  Supreme Court with a statement, signed by thousands of
patriotic Americans, asking the court to strike down this  unconstitutional
bill. _We  need your help to send a message to  Washington_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/8152435:11471254828:m:4:252064666:A06C9F6F9377657C95EBE390513A
D168:r) .
Will you _sign  our statement_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/8152435:11471254828:m:4:252064666:A06C9F6F9377657C95EBE390513AD168:r)
 , asking the
Court to strike down  this unconstitutional threat to our health care
freedoms?
Please make your voice heard today, and remind  Washington that the
President's health care law is both  unconstitutional and a threat to our
freedom.
_Sign  AFP's statement to the Court today._
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/8152435:11471254828:m:4:252064666:A06C9F6F9377657C95EBE390513AD168:r)

For liberty,

Tim Phillips
President, Americans for  Prosperity
Americans for Prosperity® (AFP) is a nationwide  organization of citizen
leaders committed to advancing every  individual's right to economic freedom
and opportunity. AFP  believes reducing the size and scope of government is
the best  safeguard to ensuring individual productivity and prosperity for
all Americans. AFP educates and engages citizens in support of  restraining
state and federal government growth, and returning  government to its
constitutional limits. AFP has more than  1,900,000 members, including members
in
all 50 states, and 34  state chapters and affiliates. More than 90,000
Americans in all  50 states have made a financial investment in AFP or AFP
Foundation. For more information, visit _www.americansforprosperity.org_
(http://email.geniusmailer.com/ct/8152434:11471254828:m:4:252064666:A06C9F6F9377657C9
5EBE390513AD168:r)
 (http://www.nationalteapartyalert.com/) This  message was intended for:
_wleed3@aol.com_ (mailto:wle...@aol.com)
You were added to  the system April 14, 2011. For more information
_click here_ (http://email.geniusmailer.com/p/isofMSE8Nc) .
_Update your  preferences_ (http://email.geniusmailer.com/p/osofMSE8Nc)  |