> I just posted this elsewhere. Might as well have it do double duty.
>
> There were UFO rumors from Tahoe and Mallorca, but here¹s a more
direct one.
> A friend of mine named Sandy Tipton, now on Purusha, was doing
asanas early
> one morning on his TTC in Zinal, Switzerland. He looked out the
window and
> saw a typical, disk-shaped UFO hovering near the nearby cliff. He
sat and
> watched it for nearly a half hour. It moved around a bit during
that time.
> As daylight began to become brighter it flew off. A number of
people saw it
> and were talking about it at breakfast. That morning when Maharishi
came to
> the meeting hall he asked, ³How many woke up early this morning?² A
bunch of
> people raised their hands. Then he asked, ³How many looked out the
window?²
> Most of the first group raised their hands. Then he changed the
subject.

The version of this story I heard had an embellishment:
As the meditator was watching, MMY emerged from the
hotel, alone, and walked over to stand directly in front
of the UFO.  He stood there quietly for some minutes,
then just at sunrise the UFO took off and vanished, and
MMY turned around and walked back to the hotel.