--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 no_reply@ wrote:
>
> >> Nabby, this was entirely unnecessary and hugely offensive
> >> for any number of reasons. Please delete it.
>
> > I don't see why this picture from New Delhi is more offensive than
the evil posts he has made about Gurus, Masters and Teachers for years.
Contrary to his posts, this is the reality.
> > The photo was taken by a Reuters photographer and has been widely
published during the last 2 days.

> The photo is on a news website in Norway.

I found it here:
http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/03/28/india-china-tibet-delhi-self-im\
molation-idINDEE82R06720120328

There are many things in life that are disturbing. Exactly why do images
like this upset our tranquility? Offense does not occur outside of our
own mind. This experience is not a part of the wider natural world; the
clock next to me does not seem to mind it. I find an image like this
ruffles me as well, but I do not take the attitude that it is good or
bad, but attempt to see why I react in a certain way. I think it
stimulates deep-rooted fear, the kind of thing that overshadows samadhi.
The fear has to be experienced to dissolve it; if you block it out, it
stays with you.