--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Garland Ph.D, the Quantum Energy Doc"
<gs66214@...> wrote:

> Has anyone heard of this group...they claim to have maharishi trained
> Pundits....Again looking for possible yagyas to be done ...the ones done thru
> the movement are too expensive...thanks for the suggestions so far...
> https://www.worldofyagyas.com/pundits-and-organization

There do seem to be a number of Indian gurus that have yagyas performed; my
reticence here is there is no research that shows that these kinds of
'performance' have any effect on the world, other than someone's or some org's
pocketbook. There seems to be no physical theory why such a thing would work,
how these things can affect the physical world in a way that a scientist could
determine the causal links in the process.