From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 4:41 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 1957

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:

> > ________________________________
>

> Set the condition and all else follows. Maharihsi always had fantastic,
> seemingly impossible ideas but it gave me hope and lifted my heart...still
> does.

As usual the Masters are infinitely correlated in their quest for a better
world. Have Maharishi's many programmes, his Master Plan's, in mind when
reading this :

The coming transformation
by the Master —, through Benjamin Creme

>From the depth of its present problems and sorrows, humanity will find hope.
>So much that is taking place is positive and auspicious for the race that men
>can be assured of an early lessening of their problems, not all at once, but
>gradually, little by little.

Gradually, also, men will learn the true reasons for their present anguish.
They will come to understand that humanity is One, integral and related by long
association and common ancestry, related, too, by its common divinity.

No more need man fear and fight his neighbour, no longer need millions starve
amidst plenty. Thus can be born a new time, a time when Justice and Sharing
control the present chaos and irresponsibility, a time when men respect and
care for one another, when the divinity of men becomes manifest and the secrets
of life known. Sufficiency will replace abundance as the aim of sane men.

Right relationship

Thus will men come into right relationship with each other and with the Source
of all. Under the inspiration and guidance of Maitreya and His group men will
blossom in their divinity and make that manifest in all they do.

The abominations of war and terror will fast fade from their memory, and a vast
creative burgeoning will take their place.

Men will renew and beautify their cities, making them worthy of the new time.
These will be greater in number and smaller in size, linked by transport, fast
and noiseless.

People will educate their children in many different ways, each child linked to
the educational system as determined by their rays. In time the interchange
between the Masters and the race of men will grow in ever increasing closeness,
and children will move happily and logically from stage to stage in growing
awareness. In all these measures, in this transformation, each one will play
his part.

Signs to come

Presently, there will appear a series of signs which will mystify those who
experience them. No one will be able to explain this phenomenon but it will
presage a change in the thinking and understanding of men.

>From that time onwards, a sense of expectancy will grip most nations, which
>will prepare men for the extraordinary events that are to come.

As you know, not all men take seriously the new time which lies ahead for
mankind. These happenings will prepare more for this revelation.

(Share International magazine, March 2012)

For more information visit:
http://www.share-international.org