From: Ira Roffel [mailto:irasrof...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 9:45 PM

Dear Quiet Zone Supporters - Great Job this week!

Thanks to so many of you who came forward this week to help. We are really
close!  We raised over $16,200. Many came from donations ranging form $50 to
$2500. Every $100 donation makes a big difference. All donations help in
several ways, regardless of the amount. The obvious thing is that we need the
money to use towards the project, but even more importantly, it make this a
team and a community effort, and that inspires others who can give large
donations to do so.

We need to keep up the momentum. We now only need to raise $14,800 additional,
and need to get it in the next few days. Michael Hailey will report next Monday
night to City Council and tell them if we have the money or not so they can let
the contractor know. Please send in what you can if you have not participated
in this final drive.

Please Send Check made out to Accelerated Learning Foundation / FSQZ
FTSQZ  Po Box 2302
Fairfield, Iowa 52556

PS. please drop me a fast email so I know what is coming in

--
Thanks
Ira

Ira Roffel