Oh, let's finish this. Let's bring it right to current events. So here I sit. I
have my partner's consciousness in his body, speaking to you in your country of
Chile. Perhaps you think I don't know where I am? Oh, yes I do. I am where the
Kundalini of the planet is arriving. It's a 36-year transitional event, just
like the galactic alignment. It's part of the 13,000-year half-cycle of the
oscillation of the precession of Earth [the Earth's wobble, that causes the
galactic alignment cycle]. And this movement is not an accident. The spiritual
heart center of this planet is realigning itself from that place you call India
and Tibet, and moving to the bottom of South America. The entire continent will
feel it, but the center of it is here [southern Chile].

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_santiago.html

ROFLMAO!