--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> > > http://www.reddit.com/r/Meditation/comments/s2dza/a_question_about_meditation_and_dissociation/c4ao4ku
> > >
> > > Sometimes I wax too poetic in too long-winded a way, but I'm proud of
> > > this one. Feel free to flame in the original thread if you like.
> >
> > Nicely done, Lawson.
> >

> Thanks. reddit.comk is fun though the reddit/com/r/meditation moderators are
> decidedly anti-TM, or so the fact that any mention I make of TM or a link to
> TM in a top postingnever makes it to the home screen, suggests that they've
> got me blocked in some way.

Well that's creepy. Is Reddit so prejudice against TM and threatened by it that
they automatically send you to the back of the bus? I noticed you didn't
mention your "old guru's" name. Hmmm. Come to think of it, there are a few
would be censors on FFLife who go into attack mode merely mentioning
Maharishi's name, especially if you have something nice to say about him.
They'd like to shut you up as well. Anyway, excellent post, Lawson.