April 8, 2012 By Jon Coupal

Thanks to Jerry Brown, we're all millionaires now.

The governor has joined forces with the California Federation of Teachers, a
powerful public employee union, to back passage of what is titled the
"Millionaires Tax of 2012."

The problem is that this so-called "Millionaires Tax" raises the sales tax on
everyone -- and most of us are not millionaires. So is Jerry talking about the
income tax part of his plan? He and CFT want those making $250,000 or more per
year to pay the hike. But the last we looked, $250,000 doesn't equal
$1,000,000. Clearly, this a violation of the truth in labeling act.

More:  http://hjta.org/california-commentary/were-all-millionaires-now