 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 8:50 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Oprah TM, the morning after... Better Days Coming

Yep, Historic & Movies, the first time I was denied a dome badge was for having
facial hair.
I rode for some time in my life with Civil War re-enactment cavalry regiments.
I been in a lot of battles.  At a time I was going to be hired as an extra for
the movies,  I had a very developed theatrical cavalryman's period-look beard
and a nice big hussar's mustache at the time to go along with the horse and
all.  A kind of 19th Century Doug Henning theatrical prop look.  One day they
stopped me at the Dome and said I could not be in the dome.  Only 'close'
trimmed facial hair at most was allowed.  I trimmed back to keep the dome badge
but lost the $3,500 extra role then.
That was the first time I was denied a dome badge.

Ang Lee's
Ride with the Devil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0dpuKULBQo