Does anyone know why Judas was the only one to know what Jesus was talking
about?
One day he was with his disciples in Judea, and he found them gathered together
and seated in pious observance. When he [approached] his disciples, [34]
gathered together and seated and offering a prayer of thanksgiving over the
bread, [he] laughed. The disciples said to [him], "Master, why are you laughing
at [our] prayer of thanksgiving? We have done what is right."He answered and
said to them, "I am not laughing at you. <You> are not doing this because of
your own will but because it is through this that your god [will be] praised."
They said, "Master, you are […] the son of our god."Jesus said to them, "How do
you know me? Truly [I] say to you, no generation of the people that are among
you will know me."
THE DISCIPLES BECOME ANGRY When his disciples heard this, they started getting
angry and infuriated and began blaspheming against him in their hearts. When
Jesus observed their lack of[understanding, he said] to them, "Why has this
agitation led you to anger? Your god who is within you and […] [35] have
provoked you to anger [within] your souls. [Let] any one of you who is [strong
enough] among human beings bring out the perfect human and stand before my
face."They all said, "We have the strength."But their spirits did not dare to
stand before [him], except for Judas Iscariot. He was able to stand before him,
but he could not look him in the eyes, and he turned his face away. Judas
[said] to him, "I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from
the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one
who has sent you." JESUS SPEAKS TO JUDAS PRIVATELY
Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said
to him, "Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the
kingdom. It is possible for you to reach it, but you will grieve a great deal.
[36] For someone else will
replace you, in order that the twelve [disciples] may again come to completion
with their god." Judas said to him, "When will you tell me these things, and
[when] will the great day of light dawn for the generation?"But when he said
this, Jesus left him.

Here is the Gospel of Judas:
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/_pdf/GospelofJudas.pdf