--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> > > Or what a diabetic stupor is like?  Probably still relates to the root
> > > word though.  Did you try the mantra?
> >
> > Just did this morning. The effect felt quite similar to what my
> > TM mantra felt initially, especially the need to take
> > deep breaths every now and then. I'd say there might be
> > something "Siberian shamanic" in it... ;-)
>

> Beware of the wolfs !
> You don't do TM anymore ?

I do, but it's kinda boring because it (the biija-mantra alone)
just causes the fourth praaNaayaama (stambha-ruupo gati-vicchedaH)... ;-)

I tried that mantra just for the pre-diabetic condition.

vR^ittiH \-\-\- prANasya bAhyo viShayo nAsAddvAdashAntAdiH .
Abhyantaro viShayo hR^idayanAbhichakrAdiH . tau dvau
viShayAvAkShipya paryAlochya **yaH stambharUpI [?typo: I think
it should be 'stambha-ruupo', if it's a bahuvriihi modifying ->] gativichChedaH
sa chaturthaH prANAyAmaH** .

sa chaturthaH prANAyAmaH .