--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@...> wrote:

> http://online.wsj.com/video/2356B22D-1406-4BFF-8C13-A9413F8054D3.html
>
> That's gunna be the final nail into Nokia's coffin! :/

US Cellular turned down the iPhone when the CDMA version was offered to them,
so an iPhone is not likely to ever be in my future. My first smartphone was an
HTC Desire, which was a great phone with one major flaw: insufficient app
space. Recently, various updates consumed enough app space that I had to
uninstall an app. That happened only a few weeks before I was eligible for a
phone upgrade. My new phone is the Samsung Galaxy S2, and it is spectacular. At
this point, I can easily see my next phone being the Galaxy S5 or whatever.