 From: raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 3:34 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Perserverance

Granddaughter's new gymnastics videos: A gymnastics floor routine has required
elements that take years of focus and precision to perfect.
http://youtu.be/976zEZ7D-t4

Learning a round-off/back-handspring requires running full tilt and landing on
your butt a whole lot before you finally, "Stick it!"
http://youtu.be/WAGhIa3nYyk

No one succeeds without effort... Those who succeed owe their success to
perseverance. ~Ramana Maharshi