http://spiritlibrary.com/neale-donald-walsch/the-ten-illusions-of-humans

Does anyone else think this is true. I mean I agree with it in a huge way, as I
see the world as a huge illusion. In his book he said we play with the 10
illusions like a paint brush to create experiance for ourselves. I'm not sure
if this goes along with the Vedic Tradition, but from what I've seen in a movie
about the Shankarachariya (I'll post it if you want) he said that everything
isn't real, including your family and friends, although I'm not sure how this
works totally as it didn't go into detail. But from my current belief we all
exist as one at the same time (maybe in parallel universes) and we probally all
interact somehow, but really no one is real and somehow that's including you.
Also in the book Home with God it said that everyone is you in a future or past
lifetime. So go figure that out. And In a previous post I said something about
that people play with sin, this is what I got from nature support, but I'm sure
what's considered "wrong" or will do harm to you or others is what I think
meant by sin and that can be done in degrees. I'm also sure this has something
to do with the polarities as from what I grew up knowing is that we live on a
duality planet, and from what I remember as we move into higher dimensions we
get rid of pure duality.