> Cool.  I'm interested in what turns you on spiritually
> about Pulp Fiction, if you feel like sharing...

It's a morality play where everyone gets what they deserve.  That's how
I feel the universe is set up.  Jules has a Paul the Apostle type
epiphany.  Butch can't leave the guy who wants him dead in that
predicament.  Travolta's a narcissistic asshole but charasmatic and
stangely philosophical about life.  Everyone's living their own crazy
realities, yet it seems real to me.  Seems to me to reflect your
definition of tantra.  Particularly Butch needing to go after his watch.

And it still makes me laugh like hell.  So many incredible lines.
Can't get more spiritual than that.

> Your Spanish title for Like Water For Chocolate reminded
> me of another of my faves, Y Tu Mama Tambien.

I was going to list that one too, but couldn't remember the name.