On 05/17/2012 09:24 AM, Mike Dixon wrote:
> R.I.P. Donna Summers

OK, let's see all the hands of those who were hanging out at the discos
in the late 70s. :-D

For the record I was playing in a cover band that played disco tunes at
the time.  It was an all meditator band for awhile until the other two
went Jesus on me (due to one of their brother's influence).  We played
to a packed house every night.  It was a Reuben's Plankhouse (a real
"meat market") and when a sub came in for me while I did the TM Sidhi's
course the manager asked where I was and when he found out said "oh, I
practice TM!"  And many a I night as I left work the cars in the lot
were rockin' away. :-D