Happy Birthday!

________________________________
 From: sparaig <lengli...@cox.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:22 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: I was never in the TM movement.

[...]
> With all due respect, Buck, one of the things I've
> noticed is what direction people choose to face as
> they get older, and thus closer to the end of their
> lives.
>
> Some -- many -- tend to face backwards, gazing into
> the past, searching for some kind of inspiration or
> comfort there. Others are facing forward, involved
> in the present and looking forward to the future.
>
> I wouldn't expect either Curtis or I to check into
> the Old Folk's Dome anytime soon if I were you.

Excluded middle thinking.

Currently, I am trying to learn: Tensor Analysis, how to rotate a pyramid of
balls in each hand simultaneously, 3-club toss juggling, 4 ball toss juggling,
as well as reviving my classical guitar skills, helping create a new computer
hardware and programming paradigm, rereading The Wheel of TIme, trying to loose
weight.

Today is my 57th birthday.

I would be very happy spending a few hours (up to 8) in the Old Folks Dome so
that I would have more energy and better concentration the rest of my day.

L.