Hi
maybe this email is a little unrelated to general goals of this group.but
please help me by your information
i am a 27 years old married man with 8 years of working experience nowadays
i want to get another MS from Maharishi but i had some questions

1.is it easy to find a job for practical training period?
2.can i stay in the US after graduation i mean is it easy to get an H1B
visa for software developers?(how much of students there can stay after
graduation please tell me in percent format e.g 70% ,10% or ...)

3.how much can i earn with aforementioned resume?(please tell me your
optimistic pessimistic and average prediction)
4.are you satisfied of your study in MUM?
5.is there any dorm for married ones in MUM?

thank you
Sincerely yours
Mehran Ghainian