I decided someone needed my car more than me! so give it away as I have
everything I need, but I don't trust myself too much as I called my parents and
asked them. They were negative and told me not to do it! This is a true story
from me. Call it god support because he's being honest to me. Honestly I just
saw it as perfect knowing that;s THE THING TO DO! so I gave in. and guess what
I learned from my parents or my beliefs in life not to do that. So go figure,
this is life saying I screwed up trying to help as they don't need to to help
them, i guess. So byby fairfieldlife it was fun. No more help from me!