Om Em,
Yes, vasanas.  We all have them or get them in ways.  Thought forms that can
lodge in the energy system.  Clearing them is a sort of a process of
transforming to transcend and transcending to transform.  You know who is
really helpful with this is our own, XX.  A guy driven off the list several
times by some of the negative people here with short-fused aggressive
intellectual vasanas on FFL.  I dare not mention XX's name or it shall trigger
a palsied agitation and retribution in some here.  However, there are some
people in Fairfield or around the meditating community that are adept at
navigating this problem.  It's a spiritual life skill-set.
-Buck in the Dome