>From my experience of dealing with the vocabulary of Guru Dev, I can
assure you that I have never found him using any Latin. However, I
there are many English words e.g. Governor, minister, loud-speaker,
no desire etc.
I am confident that the translator did a pretty good job, some of the
quotations are almost exact matches for Hindi quotations I have
already translated myself. Though, having said that, I would question
his use of words such as 'veteran' and 'noble'.
The confusion over the words 'is' and 'are' rule out a native English
speaker, though in probability the words that Guru Dev used could
pedantically be translated in this way.