Last night I was channel surfing and tuned in to the middle of the
two hour Celebrity Poker show on Bravo in which TMer Stephen Collins
was one of five celebrities playing No-Limit Texas Hold 'Em.

Each of the celebrities plays for the charity of their choice and I
think the charity gets $25,000 if their celebrity wins (losers get
$5,000 for their charity).

Because I was going back and forth from one channel to another, I
just missed the part where each celebrity talks a bit about their
chosen charity.  But after Collins talked about his charity, for the
rest of the program there was an occasional quip by the other
celebrities about Collins playing for "world peace"...so I suspect
Collins' chosen charity was for MMY's Peace Palaces.

Well, I'll tell you who won...

[spoiler -- if you don't want to know, don't scroll down any
farther...]

Collins won.