> on 8/25/05 12:35 PM, gerbal88 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Well said. I finally saw that the emperor's new clothes were not
what
> > I wanted to believe and left. It took nearly 30 more years before
> > found someone who embodied the wisdom I had only read about.
>
> Who?

Y'know, Rick, I have thought about this and thought. If I give you a
name, it won't be important. What is important is to find a way to be
very aware of exactly what you are experiencing, right now.

It is important to be very open to what you hear, see, feel,
experience, sense and then to not let that go until you have seen it
for what it is.

Sorry. It's the best I can do.

Sometimes, at least for me, it is a matter of comparing what I
learned from and about MMY/MCS/MPV/BBM (so many names for one little
man) and then comparing that with what I know about myself, what I
havelearned since those days when the Emperor's new clothes were
seen, suddenly, one day, just as they were.

It is important to keep moving on. When you think you are there, when
you think "this is it", well, it may be close and it may be
important, but you are it and thinking somthing outside yourself is
it ismissing the point.