> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
<snip>
> > > For the record, the money didn't go to him personally
> > > but to fund his research; essentially, it was the TMO
> > > giving money to the TMO.

Shemp, this is what you *should* have quoted, from
my recent post here, instead of going back and digging
up a seven-year-old post from alt.m.t in which I'd said
something *different*.  How much time did you waste
doing that?

In any case, you were correct that I'd suggested
it was transferred within the TMO proper.

But I'd forgotten that the money was from the Global
Development Fund until I'd read the press release
again.  It wasn't within the TMO proper after all.