Apologies to any and all who felt upset by my use of the word vata.  And thanks
Barry for bringing it to my attention.  Hope you all can make allowances for
the "new kid on the block."  I did make an assumption that others know what
vata means.  And another assumption that those who didn't and were interested,
would either google or ask me.

I also assume that there are those on this forum who don't enjoy my posts,
either for content or style or
 both.  I assume that they do what I do in such cases.
Skim or skip totally.

As for me supposedly believing that ayurveda is the highest form of medicine,
at this time I'm taking 6 supplements.  ZERO are ayurvedic herbs and one is
actually a Chinese herb, which I've used in the past and had great success
with.  On Monday I had a CAT scan and Tuesday, blood work, both aspects of
Western medicine.  My actions speak for themselves.  Hopefully (-:

OTOH, I do quote Maharishi a lot and will probably continue to do so.  I very
much enjoy his expressions of spiritual teaching.  I also enjoy Adyashanti's
expressions and sometimes other teachers.  But I'm not so familiar with those
and consequently don't quote as much. Again, everyone is
 welcome to skim or skip to their heart's contentment.

In addition to being in the Dome, I've also attended Ammachi gatherings.  I
love to be hugged by her and I enjoy the bhajans.
In the past I've participated in something called Waking Down in Mutuality,
mainly for the social contact.

I don't live in vastu though I have enjoyed being in vastu.  I very much enjoy
jyotish and read several non TM teachers of that.  I also really like Chinese
astrology (earth rat) and Western astrology.

My point is that not all long term TMers are TBs.  To think so is simply a form
of prejudice such as has been around as long as there have been humans who
disagree with one another.

Having a family who does not practice TM, I am well aware that many people
think it's weird.  Over the years we all have come to more peace about one
another's differentness.  I don't quote Maharishi to them often.  Doesn't fit
as well at a Christmas gathering as it does on a spiritual forum.

As for flooding the forum, seems to me that can be done with even just ONE post.

Finally, some New Age claptrap (another favorite phrase of mine) from Plato
maybe.  URL provided for those who want to trace quote.
Be kind.  Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/06/29/be-kind/