--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Evidently the other way around vastu issues is to be in a boat surrounded
> > > by water.  Go figure!
> >
> > Very funny Share, the latest thing in town is Vastu boats, I heard
> > fishermen in Tamil Nadu are already using them, obviously to increase their
> > catch.
> >
> > But then I seem to remember that at the time of scorpion nation, it was
> > said, that the Thames flowing south/east into the North Sea was somehow a
> > problem.

Nabby, I am not an expert in everything Indian. But I do travel to India
regularly, and for example interact with people on the construction site. These
people I am talking about do construction in a more or less old fashioned way,
very work intensive, they still do the mould for concrete out of bricks, do
they are definitely nit early adopters. I always thought it strange, people in
the TM movement take something typically Indian and then declare it an old
Vedic rediscovery, and then claim they brought it back to India. Why don't you
ask Jason about it, he is Indian. To me it seems, your living in a TM fantasy
world