--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> New Crop Circle made by friends of iran in a few minutes on their way
> home from the pub ! Note that they left NO footprints ouside the circle
> and ALL straws were bent in perfect symmetry, not one straw is broken !

Much as I hate to keep going over the same ground...

There are no footprints outside the circle because they
walk up the tractor lines which crop circles always intersect
with.

It doesn't look like the straw is symmetrically trodden to
me it looks all over the place. And I can't quite see from
these pics whether *every* piece of straw is unbroken but
you wouldn't break many using an empty plastic garden roller
which is what they do use, according to themselves.

Keep trying Nabby!