--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Now, let me explain why it might be almost enough to do
> the first part of the YF-suutra.
>
> If all the aakaasha in my body was "squeezed out" from it,
> there would prolly remain less "stuff" than one lens in
> a mosquito's eye:
>(snip)
The first part of the sutra has to do with experiencing the body as space...
The second part of the sutra has to do with becoming like a partical of
dust...floating in the air...

First of all, gravity cannot be transcended....

It is a primary law of nature...

The sutra has to so with 'Realizing that you are Consciousness'...and thatg on
the level of 'That Clear Trancendental Consciousness' you may travel anywhere
in the Universe...on the 'Level of Awarness' of your 'Expanded Consciosness'
which is everywhere at all times...

Maharishi chose the 'Flying Sutra' to practice, especially in Group
Settings...that actually expands the 'Ability to Project...pure consciousness'
wherever 'One 'Flies' during the Practice...

I hope this makes sense..!