--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@...> wrote:

> This just means that the President's Energy Level is so high, that some
> people get weak knee'd his presence'...

That reminded me of the then TM-ing GF of a (non-TMing) friend
of mine suggesting that I go with her to a pentecostal meeting
(she'd been an active pentecostal earlier) to find out "who's stronger, God or
you". I'd recently returned from my flying block in Helsinki,the capital of
Finland.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/Tampere_pentecostal_church.jpg/300px-Tampere_pentecostal_church.jpg

For me, as a life-time social phobic, or whatever, that was scary enough as
such, but after they started calling Jesus, my legs went
weak almost like they were cooked spaghetti, and I had to
rush outta there, LoL!

 I felt a strange, very powerful change
in the atmosphere there. I guess that's due to some kinda
"collective dhaaraNaa", or stuff?? The Finnish expression
"tunnelma tihenee" (the feeling gets dense[sic!]) very well
describes what it felt like to me. For me, it got way too dense, almost like,
say, mercury...