--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@> wrote:
> >
> > I was listening to that and I'll be damned if I didn't get a
> > call offering me a free Caribbean Cruise!
>
> LOL.

One time, back in 1985, there was the 'Live Aid' concert in Philadelphia...
The day after the concert, my ex and myself, at breakfast at the 'Barkley
Hotel' where Mick Jagger was staying...we had brunch there, and it was
excellent!
Later that afternoon, I went over the the 'Four Season's Hotel' where there was
still a party going on..
Apparently Tina Turner was having this party there...
I kind of just walked in, passing the security, and I felt so much energy there
at that Hotel it was astounding..
I understand it was Tina's practice that I felt, which was a very high
vibrational blissful energy, for sure!

The night before she had performed with Mick Jagger...I'll find the video and
post it, after I find it..

R.