That same conclusion applies to virtually the entire body of research reviewed
by the AHRQ.

Everyone studies their own favorite form of meditation.

and it wasn't merely TM-afiliated people complaining. As the info I already
linked shows, there were quite a few non-TMers miffed at how their research was
evaluated.

Harald Walach, for example, has published on mindfulness as well as TM.

http://www.mum.edu/inmp/walach.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Walach%20H%5BAuthor%5D

BTW, have you ever noticed that the way that asanas are taught in TM is a mild
form of mindfulness practice and that the more formal course is even more
mindfulness oriented?

It is only in your own mind that it is an either/or thing.

L.