--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> Om, waht oh.  I may lose my Dome badge, again.  I got called in by the chief
> inspector the other day over my religious activities with non-TM pundits.

Well, since TM isn't a religion (nyuk), what should they expect? Maybe if they
taught it in the context of the six systems of Indian philosophy derived from
the "eternal Religion of the Vedas" MMY, they wouldn't have this problem!

 If it goes badly they'll take my Dome badge away, again.  It is still in the
balance but it is an interesting thing; they have these anti-religious
practices paragraphs in the Dome meditation admission guidelines that are a
snare.  The paragraphs are part of a business plan to coerce people to use TM
movement joytish astrology and yagya services more exclusively by using the
dome admission as a punishment.  I had an hour long interview in the Peace
Palace the other day.  Some committee that I'll not see will adjudicate my
case.  "We have something in our files, tell us about it."