--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> "The message you requested is temporarily unavailable because this group has
> exceeded its download limit."
>
> http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_GRPS&locale=en_US&id=SLN4059&impressions=true

I have been getting the same message, on some browsers, on others it worked,
until I noticed it works when you log in.

Otherwise, if you want to just read, try this mirror
http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/ There is a time
delay, but usually neglect-able.

But for readability, I'm a friend of snipping posts, yet, I notice that some
here, think you should quote them fully, as if you would censor what they were
writing, if you snip. Unfortunately, the yahoo system does not always make it
clear to which post you are responding. There are numbers for posts, but they
are not quoted, you could do that manually, or post the link to the post you
are responding to.