Some people like urban environments, some rural. I tend to like rural
environments, but when you want what is in a city, you have to drive there, or
like long, long walks. People who like urban environments like New York City
because its pretty easy to get around without a car. Turq seems to be far more
gregarious than I am, for example. I can be around neighbours for years and
have no idea who they are. Some other members of my family can strike up
relationships in minutes. Its fine he lives where he enjoys life. Leiden looks
like a charming place.

The question is, has Turq found the ideal café in Leiden from which to assault
us with his humour.