--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > And just think...in all these years, surrendering to the
> > flow of the writing, not once has either what I was
> > writing about or who I was writing to become so obsessive
> > for me that I lost track of my Post Count and pressed
> > Send "accidentally." :-)
> >
> > Carlos Castaneda once defined the actions of a spiritual
> > warrior as "controlled folly." I always liked that. What
> > you're tripping on as you try to act a scene perfectly,
> > or capture a creative thought in writing as it flows by,
> > is to some extent folly. You're walking a high wire, and
> > without a net. Folly *alone* is stupid, and people rarely
> > appreciate or applaud it. It's the "control" aspect that
> > makes it art.
> >

> I always have liked the concept of the 'controlled folly', as well as the
> Castaneda books. As the controlled folly is applied in the 'art of stalking',
> you should think that our main stalkers here on board should know about it,
> but not so.

Why Tea, I couldn't help but pick up on your phrase, "our main stalkers". It
sounds like you consider yourself a sort of celebrity and there is the distinct
flavor in the way you wrote that that you like it! And the sense of camraderie
with your fellow stalkees is unmistakable. That is rather humorous actually.
Judy, take note, they LIKE it!