I think my Redbox BD rental is going to be the not for Buck "Piranha
DD".  Why?  Well, it's by John Gulager who you might remember as the
contest winner for the third and final season of "Project Greenlight."
John not only struggled but eventually got his "Greenlight" movie
"Feast" out (difficult to make a movie that way) but went on to may two
sequels (with lots of scenes Turq would love and Buck not). Gulager of
course is no stranger to Hollywood being that both parents were TV and
movies stars (his dad is in his movies as well as his brother and
"Feast" got his girlfriend a lot more work too as she is a fine
actress).  Those movies were dark comedy/horror and obviously so is
"Piranha DD".

Rated R by the Motion Picture Association of America for sequences of
strong bloody horror violence and gore, graphic nudity, sexual content,
language and some drug use and to keep Buck away.  Should be a hoot!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1714203/

(Also titled "Piranha 3DD" but the BD and DVD are only DD).