To show you how seriously I am taking my new role as an ordained
minister of this church, I share with you a video I made. In it I
audition faithful young seekers -- in costume -- for the all-important
role of Holy Collection Plate Passers. As I speak from the pulpit and
lighten people's cares by sharing with them the secrets of Dudeness,
these girls will circulate among them and lighten their wallets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4T9DGjGAUw

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, merudanda <no_reply@...> wrote:

  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYUD6vs0pg4>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYUD6vs0pg4%20>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYUD6vs0pg4
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYUD6vs0pg4>
Your wish granted Turqouoiseb Be Wright&Wrong  [:D] considered himself a
Secular Quantum Mechanical Buddhist Mystic (SQMBM)but now thrilled to be
an ordained Dudeist!

[http://dudeism.com/generate_cert.php?name=B.%20turquoiseb%20Wright/Wron\
g&date=Wed%20Aug%201,%202012%2010:54%20pm]

He  is now a disciple of The Church of the Latter-Day Dude (Dudeism), a
religion inspired by The Big Lebowski, Taoism, humanism and more. And
less.
  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kL_cm7UOAo&feature=player_embedded%20>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kL_cm7UOAo&feature=player_embedded%20%2\
0> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kL_cm7UOAo&feature=player_embedded