 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 6:50 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Go pink!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@...> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdFkWQNY_nU
>
> Do women really like that colour? I mean REALLY?
> Yuck! :/

A consistent topic of conversation among guys, usually
followed by hearty laughter and much rolling of the eyes,
is women who dress in pink. The general consensus is
that it's a color that just SCREAMS "I'm still a bratty
little girl" and that any woman over the age of six
wearing that color is to be avoided like the plague.

It's considered by most guys I've met as the polar
opposite of sexy, a virtual anaphrodisiac. Pink is the
saltpeter or bromide of the color spectrum.  :-)