--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u <no_reply@...> wrote:

> There is natural behavior and unnatural behavior, if you break the laws of
> nature (or the laws of natural behavior) you suffer.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyPJaxF1S4w

This is rather odd. I followed this link and then looked to the right column on
youtube.com and the following video was listed at the top. You know the
algorithm attempts to bring up similar videos to what one has selected. I am
not making any comment here, but the question in my mind is what did the
algorithm find here as being similar?

http://youtu.be/UoL0Hdpwcds

Algorithms designed by Google tend to be dynamic, that is, the parameters
change frequently, automatically, within specific ranges, so they do not always
bring up the same things at different times,