thanks for the update kirk...hugs!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Guys, just checking in. My wife and I are OK. We're still in
Vermont.  Erin's parents got
out of New Orleans right from the start of the hurricane warning, and
so altogether,
besides property damage, we're all ok. So I thank you all for being
concerned.  It smacks
of love and friendship, and so love and friendship returned to you
guys.

> There's no human understanding which can usurp the machinations of
Mother Nature
herself.  Nor can one plan.  At best, in this world one can maintain
health and love and
kindness through difficulties, and if so then one is lucky. I
consider myself lucky and wish
that same amazing luck upon you all as well through whatever
difficulties arise for you.  So
take care.

> 80% of NOLA is flooded and so we can't return home for a month.
Perhaps in a few
weeks though I'll be in California at my sister's house and I'll have
time to come back and
play there at FFLife.

> Thanks again for your concern. Peace.
>

> > From: Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>