On Aug 6, 2012, at 10:33 AM, turquoiseb wrote:

Not according to Ikkyū, 15th-century Zen Master and poet:

A Woman's Sex

It has the original mouth but remains wordless;
It is surrounded by a magnificent mound of hair.
Sentient beings can get completely lost in it
But it is also the birthplace
of all the Buddhas of the ten thousand worlds.

Whew!

I was concerned this could mean that after age 50 I became a cougar- like being that stalks younger men or even worse: I bleed and become irritable on a monthly basis!

I'm totally cool with being the birthplace of all the Buddhas of the ten thousand worlds. What a compliment...thanks Dan!