--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Aug 7, 2012, at 6:19 PM, Robin Carlsen wrote:
>
> > Dear Vaj,,
> >
> > I am sure you can explain this, but why is it that your post here
> > contains what Lord Knows posted 22 minutes later. Are you colluding
> > with Lord Knows?--surely you can provide some explanation for what
> > seems suspiciously like a joint enterprise. But if I am wrong and
> > there is an innocent (I rather think there must be, this is too
> > much keystone cops) reason for this, you will tell me what it is.
>
> I'm responding to the email list. I assume you're responding to the
> web interface instead?
>
> > What I find staggering and nonplussing is your depiction of me
> > here. You have never met me, Vaj, else you would know how fatally
> > off the mark you are in almost everything you say about me--once,
> > that is, you become critical. No one who has ever met me would say
> > the things you say. They represent an imaginative reading of me--
> > and do not in any way whatsoever contain the force and truth of
> > some direct encounter with me. Lord Knows, Lord knows, he does know
> > me--after a fashion.
> >
> > But again, Vaj, tell us how you preempted LK888's post to me? I am
> > more curious than anything else.
>
> Simple manipulation of space-time continuum, that's all. By applying
> samyama on certain email servers, and then applying a filtering
> meditation I'm able be digitally omniscient R.
>
> > You do not know me, Vaj. You are being driven by something other
> > than the search for the truth.
>
> Says the always truthful Robin?

Is sarcasm useful here? No, it is not. It merely undermines the possibility of
a real conversation, a deeper, more truthful one.

> > And by the way: you must tell your friend, Lord Knows that he
> > ducked the real fight, and I consider him to be cowardly for doing
> > so. *That* should compel him to respond to those first three posts,
> > don't you think?
>
> Unless of course he thought he scored a knockout - and is back at the
> hotel drinking champagne....

I can assure you he is not. LK is not looking for a KO, not like you Vaj who
loves to come in and mop up the blood, pick up the pieces and carry them above
your head like some perverted trophy. You are like a carrion bird, the creature
who feasts on the road kill and then looks around as if you were the ultimate
warrior, the brave killer when all you do is scavenge. You actually disgust me.
And not just in this situation either. Your cruel nature has never been more
apparent. This, for me, isn't about Robin or LK, it is about you and what and
who you are.

> > Especially the third one on free will. Where I have addressed a
> > very personal question to him, which in avoiding answering, he
> > damages his credibility fatally.
>
>  From my POV LK was the first person to truly call you on your sh*t.
> So therefore LK's post was not only the most revealing post aimed at
> you ever on FFL, it did so with a certain modicum of respect,
> something difficult to do in such a charged situation. It was like a
> small bell rang and everyone listening, no matter how near or how
> far, heard it loud and clear.
>
> If the walls of Sunnyside had decided to talk, they couldn't have
> spoken with more honesty and integrity. And bravery.

What do you know of honesty, integrity and bravery? Just that you don't possess
any of these things. You are a voyeur and can only imagine what it would be
like to possess any of these qualities. And if you do embody any of these three
things you have yet to show me even one.

> > Of course only in my eyes. I am sure he has garnered sympathy from
> > other quarters. For me, though, when I make a serious accusation
> > and judgment about someone and that someone responds to me, I look
> > forward to seizing upon what he or she has said, because if I am
> > right about what I think of him or her, he or she will just provide
> > even more proof of my judgment of his or her integrity, his or her
> > motives.
> >
> > Get your buddy, Lord Knows to come clean and get in the ring. Else
> > I will say that his not answering that post on free will versus
> > cosmic will is a tacit admission of defeat: that he cannot, then,
> > reconcile his judgment of me with taking on the truth of my
> > experience.
>
> Like I said, LK is back at the hotel, drinking Dom with Lady Ga Ga
> and watching reruns of RWC show.

No Vaj, you are badly mistaken. This is your idea of the perfect celebration.
You are celebrating in a mistaken notion that anything has been "won" or anyone
"defeated". Look to yourself Vaj, before it's too late.