> Dear Lord Knows,
>
> First, congratulations on seeing through Robin's blatantly
> obvious attempt to lure you into another of his "confrontations,"
> a tarbaby that once you interacted with it he would make nigh
> unto difficult to escape from. As you so accurately described
> w.r.t. his interactions with Curtis, that is exactly what he
> was trying to do, and you wisely didn't fall for it.

Hilarious. Good grief, Barry, do you think nobody sees
through this absurd characterization? Do you think anybody
else here believes Robin should have remained silent in
the face of Lord Knows's vicious post?

It was cowardly in the extreme for Lord Knows to make
such accusations in public and then refuse to engage
with Robin, not to mention grossly disingenuous to
defend this refusal as if it were some kind of virtue.

But you, Barry, have been guilty of exactly the same
cowardice for years, so I suppose it's understandable
that you would approve of it in somebody else--at least
if their accusations are directed at a person you don't
like.

Note the disingenuity in the rest of this post. Barry
professes to want to know what Lord Knows has been doing,
but in fact what he wants to do--and does at considerable
length--is to tout what *he* has been doing as a way of
portraying himself as having superior spiritual insight.
As well, of course, as taking the time to dump on his
critics and Robin's fans here.