Dear Barry,

I   have followed this forum in reference almost exclusively to posts connected
to Robin and of course in doing that I have read a fair number of your posts.
I knew that you went through a profoundly disillusioning experience  with the
spiritual teacher Rama, so in that, we share in the Brotherhood of Cult
Experience. I know from reading your posts that your initiation into this
Brotherhood has given you a very keen eye and ear for manipulation.Thank you
for your encouragement and words of affirmation about my posting here. It has
been intense but enlightening. The odd thing Barry is we knew each other way
back on TTC in Calla Millor Mallorca Spain in 1972, we were in the same hotel.
I enjoyed you and your wife' Karen's company. How strange to meet you here
again in this circumstance in cyberspace.
Once again thank you, you and Vaj have been helpful in your encouragement.