> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/keithmoonrockcircus1.html
> <http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/keithmoonrockcircus1.html>
> >
> > His "fierce" style and ambidextrous bass drum work could've been much
> > more impressive, had he used, say, Ludwig, that have IMO much more
> > distinctive sounds than those of Premier drums!
>
> Card, absolutely no disrespect intended, but while I understand your
> (and Doctor Pete, who used to post here) fascination with drumming and
> drummers, it's always been largely lost on me. That said, I have to post
> and thank you for making me smile, because your post made me think of my
> youngest brother, who is sadly no longer with us.
>
> He was for many years a drummer in a rock 'n roll band, and not only had
> a lot of fun with it, he managed to make a living at it, which is
> nothing to be sneezed at. At the same time, he had a sense of humor
> about his chosen path in life, and was the first person to tell me this
> joke:
>
> "What do you call people who hang around with musicians?"
>
> "Drummers."

Chuckle, I found a few:

What did the drummer get on his IQ test?
Drool.

What's the difference between a drummer and a drum machine?
You only have to punch the information into the drum machine once.

How many drummers does it take to change a light bulb?

Five. One to change it, and the other four to stand around and talk about how
much better Neil Peart would have done it.