 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Verification of the Claims made by Lord Knows

May be get Kurt Warner back :-) - what's a little put down between friends huh?
Anyway be good - stay away from those three women, I tell ya. Perhaps stick to
Emily, Share and Obba? - no offense, not meant in any condescending way, Emily,
Share and Obba - more like Kali vs Durga perhaps? - you know what I mean :-)