Whether it is apparent or not the French Quarter is within us. The
universe is within us. If we feel that there is something not perfect
within us, within our universal body, some sense of pain, some
eruption, even something wonderfully scintilating, its all some
fluctions in process.

It may be destructive, it may be creative, it may seem  resistant to
change, it may seem too fluid and mobile. No need to label.
Destruction, creation, inertia, flow are neither good or bad. Labeling
these natural forces just limits us. It limits Awareness. Accept all
of these processes in their time without judgement.

The one thing we can do, is to innocently put Awareness on any
fluctuations that are happening in our universal body.  Whether it
feels destructive, or the rush ascention of creativity, whether it
feels painful or even orgasmically celebatory, put Awareness on the
fluctuation.

If the French Quarter feels evil to you, put Awareness on it.
If the French Quarter feels in pain to you, put Awareness on it.
If the French Quarter feels wet to you, put Awareness on it.
If the French Quarter feels bursting in Mardi Gras celebration to you,
put Awareness on it.

Feel what is there. Don't label it. Don't judge it. Just be with it.
Let Consciousness dissolve that which is no longer useful. Let
Consciousness create that which will now become useful.

And don't judge what others feel. Just feel what you feel in the
universal body. If anything. No need, no value to telling your
neighbor that they are feeling a good or bad thing. You have no idea.
Don't judge. Just feel what you authentically feel. Infuse that
feeling with Awareness.

Nature will figure out what amounts of destruction, creation,
stability and fluidity that is perfect for the French Quarter. Neither
mourn in pain for destruction nor thrill in exuberance in the creation
of events that will occur in the French Quarter. Or anywhere in Our
Universal Body.